April 23, 2014 10:27 am
Feel like you need to achieve fitness goals before your summer holiday? Don’t want to sign up for lengthy, pricey contracts at the gym? Then look no further!
Sylvestrian Leisure Centre are offering a new package called ‘Get Fit For Summer’, which is a two-month membership payable by cash/card at our Reception, with no direct debit obligation. The benefits of this package are:
– Heavily subsidized Bronze Silver and Gold packages compared to our direct debit rates; notably:
- Bronze (just gym); as opposed to £25 per month by Direct Debit, this package is equivalent to £18 per month for the two-month promotion.
- Silver (gym and classes); as opposed to £32 per month by Direct Debit, this package is equivalent to £25 per month for the two-month promotion.
- Gold (gym, classes and racket sports); as opposed to £42 per month by Direct Debit, this package is equivalent to £35 per month for the two-month promotion.
- Fitness instructors available to offer free programme reviews to ensure you reach, and exceed, your fitness goals for summer.
- Will last for 2 full months from date of purchase. Will be available to purchase throughout the month of May only.
- The site was used as the quiet training ground for Team GB during the 2012 Olympics, making us an excellent leisure centre for reaching fitness goals.
- If, after your two months, you choose to sign up as a direct debit member, we will be able to save you the normal £20 joining fee. If you’re popping away for the summer months, don’t worry; we’re able to temporarily freeze memberships to meet your demand. Any direct debit membership taken out after the promotion, will be in line with our current direct debit rates.
If you have any questions regarding this package, or any of our facilities at Sylvestrian Leisure Centre, please do not hesitate to contact me on 0208 509 6526 or email me at email@example.com.
Categorised in: Uncategorized
This post was written by Sylvestrian Leisure Company