SYLVESTRIAN LEISURE CENTRE CRICKET BOOKINGS
PERSONAL HYGIENE AND CLEANING
- We have antibacterial hand sanitiser in the Sports Hall/Cricket Suite and soap will be readily available in all toilets. All customers are requested to use hand sanitiser on entering and exiting the Centre.
- You must bring your own equipment with you – this will not be available to hire from the Centre. Clean and wipe down your equipment before and after use.
- Please do not share equipment.
- Players should minimise handling of the ball by limiting contact as it makes its way back to the bowler. No sweat or saliva should be added to the ball at any time.
- Avoid using/touching other equipment such as stumps, where possible. If you have to set up or take down stumps, for example, ensure you wash your hands immediately afterwards in line with Government guidance.
- All staff will wear gloves and face masks should they be required to administer first aid, and additional gloves and face masks will be available to all staff should they be required.
- All players within a net should be facing the batter –this is so that they can react appropriately to a ball hit out of the net and so that the bowlers are facing in the same direction, reducing the risk of face-to-face transmission.
- In line with Government Guidelines (15th October 2020), activity can take place in groups of people up to 6 from the same household, ensuring social distancing is maintained (under 18s are exempt from this rule).
- No more than 6 players should be in a net at any one time. To meet social distancing guidelines, players must remain at least 2 metres from those playing and each other.
- If you or anyone in your household begins to show any of the following symptoms, please do not attend the Leisure Centre.
- High temperature
- A new, continuous cough
- A loss or change to their sense of smell or taste
- We request that those members showing signs of COVID-19, including those who have come into contact with someone showing signs of COVID-19 get in touch with the Centre immediately and do not attend.
- If you are anyone in your household has been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, you must have self-isolated for 14 days.
- Please help us by using the NHS Test and Trace COVID-19 app so you can scan the code upon entry to the Centre, to help stop the spread of Coronavirus.