SYLVESTRIAN LEISURE CENTRE BADMINTON BOOKINGS
PERSONAL HYGIENE AND CLEANING
- We have antibacterial hand sanitiser in the Sports Hall and soap will be readily available in all toilets. All customers are requested to use hand sanitiser on entering and exiting the Centre.
- You must bring your own equipment with you – this will not be available to hire from the Centre. Clean and wipe down your equipment before and after use.
- Please do not share equipment.
- The sharing of shuttles is permitted, but please ensure you have thoroughly washed your hands in accordance with Government Guidelines or use hand sanitiser before and after play.
- Players must avoid using their hands to pick up shuttles from other courts – where possible use your own racket to return them.
- Avoid using/touching other equipment such as nets and posts, where possible. If you have to set up or take down nets, for example, ensure you wash your hands immediately afterwards in line with Government guidance.
- All staff will wear gloves and face masks should they be required to administer first aid, and additional gloves and face masks will be available to all staff should they be required.
- In line with Government Guidelines (14th December 2020), as London enters Tier 3 restrictions, all badminton play is only permitted for the same household or support bubble.
- No more than 4 players should be on the court at any one time. To meet social distancing guidelines, anyone not playing on court must remain at least 2 metres from those playing and each other.
- If you or anyone in your household begins to show any of the following symptoms, please do not attend the Leisure Centre.
- High temperature
- A new, continuous cough
- A loss or change to their sense of smell or taste
- We request that those members showing signs of COVID-19, including those who have come into contact with someone showing signs of COVID-19 get in touch with the Centre immediately and do not attend.
- If you are anyone in your household has been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, you must have self-isolated for 14 days.